Hello, this is my second blog I have wrote. I hope everyone had a nice Xmas and Happy New Year. I ain't very good at this writing stuff and shit. I prefer drawing XD. Anyways last year I started making fleece hats, which I have been selling to people, if anyone is interested in one, I will gladly make you one, I can accept payment through paypal. ^^
Here is a few pics of the hats I have recently made. If anyone would like one, I am selling them for £8 Each. You can have your own Custom made one, if you let me know what you want.
I have one for sale over on Esty.com
Also I found a interesting craft site, today - summer-ray.com
may come in useful for someone that like crafts, I had a look and there's like beads for making jewellery and stuff.
Here is the Latest piece of art work I have drawn, It's Shugo Chara Anime Fan Art of Amu and Ikuto. for more of my art work, please check out my Deviant Art Account
Well thats all for now, Thanks for Reading, and commenting and what not
No comments:
Post a Comment